Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lazy day!

I did not get up until 9:30 yikes !
I must of been tiered.
After I got up ran 3 miles in the freezing cold.
It felt great but now I am sore.


I made Garrett run too he was not happy with me but I told him it was good training for track.
I found him a few hours later mopping on the couch.
I asked him what was wrong he said he did not feel well .
I took his temp and it was 101 .
I hope he gets over what ever he has before school starts on Monday.


he looks a little pathetic here kinda makes me sad.



Ben and Robbie spent the day playing with legos it was fun listing to their conversation.


Madeline stole the remote from Garrett and was watching a show for a half hour.
Mylissa locked her self in her room who knows what she was doing in there all day she only poked her head out to eat.
I am going to miss lazy day once school starts again on Monday. 
I really miss my kids when they are gone all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment