Thursday, January 3, 2013

This is me!


So I am 40 this year and I am excited most women dread there 40's but I am not.
Yes I am older and yes I am not as skinny as I once was but who cares.
I am wiser older and I know who I am.
I am not worried about impressing people, I only care about being the best person I can be.
This knowledge is power!!!
So why am I writing this blog you might ask?
Well hear is the answer I want a place to write down my feeling personal and all. 
I have a family blog and I did not want to clog it up with Jenniferisms yes that's word or maybe not. but who care I know who I am and thats all that really matters. Haa haa haa Yes I think I am funny my family would beg to differ.
Anyways I hope you like what I have to say and if you don't don't read my blog it wont bug me really it wont..









No comments:

Post a Comment