Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Yoga!!

I have been asked a lot lately what I have done to loose wait so quickly to be honest I have gained 5 lbs since Jan 1st I am guessing the water weight that I lost from being sick in December I gained it back. 
I think I just look thinner from all the yoga I have been doing I am sure the running has helped too but I know yoga make your mussels long and lean giving you look longer and leaner. look
I use to do a lot of yoga in my younger years and have been sparatic with yoga the last 12 years.
As I was making my new years goals I decided I wanted to master yoga again.
I have always loved it and feel amazing when I do it.


I really have been enjoying my morning yoga routine.
I do yoga  for 1 1/2 hours then run 3 miles then I do a 1/2 hour more of yoga when I get back from my run.
I know it seams like a lot of working out but I love it all so it goes by fast.


I noticed the other day that my run times are getting faster I know half of it has to do with me running again I think the other half has to do with yoga, building my core and building up my mussels are making a big differences.
I can say for the first time in a long time I like what I look like naked.. That is a huge statement.. I am still not in the best shape I can be but I am defiantly getting there.






No comments:

Post a Comment